Why hire a person having a physical, sensorial or intellectual deficiency ?
The enterprise gains in hiring a person having a deficiency. In the context of a shortage of manpower, the enterprise has access to a large pool of manpower possessing various qualifications. Experience shows that a person having a deficiency working in a position adapted to his situation is just as productive as a person without a limitation. Furthermore, generally, he is faithful to the enterprise which hires him, which can diminish the rate of turnover of the personnel. Finally, a person having a functional limitation who comes into work with a smile has a positive effect on the other employees.
To hire a handicapped person, contact us, we will be able to check into our bank of candidates to see if we have the employee whom you need.
Please contact Carmen Olari, secretary :
Telephone : 450-667-9999, ext. 0
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Services to employers
- Session of information and awareness to the personnel of the enterprise
- Identification of the positions and analysis of the tasks
- Pre-selection of the candidates
- Adaptation of the work positions and access to various measures of accommodation 
- Subsidies : adaptation of the position, costs of interpreting, salary subsidy :
- Integration into work contract (CIT) of Emploi-Québec
- Individualized accompaniment during the integration
- Training of the personnel in charge of the supervision
- Follow-up on the job as long as necessary
 The specialized manpower Services for handicapped persons are mandated by Emploi-Québec and SPHÈRE-Québec to manage the accommodation measures.